I am not a gym buff (pricey, awkward and it takes time to go to a proper gym considering where we live). Nor do we own fitness equipment here at home (pricey and will take up space). But everybody needs exercise, especially for a lazy ass WAHM like moi who does nothing but sit in front of the computer all day long typing away. So here’s my version of everyday exercise – totally free AND fun.
- Playtime with Svet and my nephew Elijah. These kiddos will take your breath away. Literally. Not only from laughing, but from so much moving around while playing with them.
- Watching Showtime and Wowowee. Svet likes to dance while watching said shows, and I dance with her. Which means almost one full hour of silly dancing.
- Laughing. Great cardiovascular exercise. And with me it’s not hard to find something to laugh at or someone to laugh with.
- Cleaning up after Svet. Even with Paulie around, you won’t believe (or maybe you will, if you have a toddler like I do) how much energy I spend everyday on this activity.
- Power walking. Here in Baguio, there’s no leveled road. It’s either up or down. Just going out of the house to find a taxi that will take us to town is enough exercise daily for two people.
- Sex. Undeniably the best calorie-burning activity invented by man. I dare you to disagree.